Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2013

FAMOUS QUOTES

Talking about quotes, here is an interesting page you might like to visit:
http://www.brainyquote.com/

I love the ones by Mark Twain, Woody Allen and Groucho Marx. These are some classics:

"Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times." (Mark Twain)
"The last time I was inside a woman was when I visited the Statue of Liberty." (Woody Allen)
"I think TV is very educational. Every time someone turns on a TV, I go in  the other room and read." (Groucho Marx)
                                                                                                                                 
                

Who are your favourite quoters? Are there any good quotes that you would like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment