Translate

Sunday, April 28, 2013

GLOGGING WITH GLOGSTER

Glogster, another interesting tool for my English classes. It is a social network that lets you create multimedia posters called glogs. A glog can include a combination of text, images, photos, MP3 audio, videos, links and other features based on Adobe Flash elements, so it is possible for readers to interact with it. 

The following glog is an experiment I did to become familiar with the tool. I wish I had known about it when my 2º BACH students were working on their political speeches in December. That oral task was the inspiration that led me to do this. Things can only get better with experience. Or, at least, that's what I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe my eyes!! This den is becoming an amazing blog! Congrats!! Cool glog!! When are the elections taking place? :-)
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking into account the current situation of Spain, the sooner the elections come, the better. I wish children would run the country because they are more sensible and good fun than the guys who control our destinies.
    Thanks a lot, Ana. And remember to vote green! :-)

    ReplyDelete